Friday, February 1, 2013

Communication

      

      Each of us is bound to some degree of reprieve. In my case, I could always rely on honest communication. We could cross many lines in one word or we could bridge gaps in just a simple tap on the shoulder. Life is easier that way. Apprehensions could be relieved and stress could go one notch lower. I just wish that actual conversations could exist in a time like ours, when technology kills the art of living and degrades the etiquette of language.
       I am not totally against the haste of rising technology today. It actually made things that we once thought impossible happen. I could site a million instances when technology made life easier for me, but what came along with that is a billion moments when life rushes by with a speed of a jet plane- fast and fleeting. Also, communication is more efficient if done personally. However, too much texting, chatting and emailing could break the personal touch that an actual conversation covers.
       There are two ways to communicate to others. It could be done verbally or non-verbally. written communication, speech and conversations are considered verbal communication, whereas gestures, physical reactions and facial expressions are non-verbal ways of communication. There is much to talk when it comes to communicating with different people, but I'd rather not divulge too much, else this post would be too draggy.
       A simple smile or a light hug could actually ease the tension that one feels, although, I myself hates too much skin contact from the opposite sex. I could still attest to my claim earlier concerning the light actions from people. A hug could lift your spirits, or in my case loosen up my anxiety over an interview. 
       Don't forget to tell or show your love to people around you when you have the time, instead of losing the rest of your day to mindless internet gawking. Believe me, the world looks more picturesque when we laugh and comfort one another.
      

3 comments:

  1. i miss hugging you, gelloid mah love ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. is chatting considered nonverbal or verbal? been on mind for a while ~ hi angel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ze comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com