Tuesday, July 30, 2013

i'm a snail



             have you ever felt lethargy creeping in despite all of your efforts to remain active? i've had many experiences with this sort of thing. i fail to amuse myself and others with the procrastination and sloth like manner when dealing with things. i haven't even posted here for eons. and the lowercase letters are all due
my laziness on trying to edit my post. see the effects of lethargy? well, this is just the beginning.

             house chores, reports, deadlines and whatnots are things most people would prioritize in this age
group. i myself am focusing on these things along with constant prayers to our Lord. i'm happy that amidst
all the lethargic deeds i've done, i'm still calling to Him and thanking him for everything that's worth my life. most people would not do the same. anyway, back to the topic. i should be doing other things now, but my lethargy calls for a seat in front of the computer and spending my time on nonsense things. i should be helping
out my grandma who's still in the hospital, but my lethargy calls for a break. all these things make me feel guilty and i just want to stop thinking and let go of my words and post my disappointment on my self.

             the reputation of lethargy comes with a price- i'm slow, direct and hanging on my statements, which is why i'm ending this nonsensical post. i would recommend that whoever reads this would not resort to the same laziness that i'm currently facing, but instead try to deal with life in an active and energetic manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ze comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com