Monday, December 3, 2012

01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself





This is my most recent picture of myself. I don’t like taking pictures, but yeah, this is it. I decided to ditch my frizzy, wavy hair for this sleek, straight one. Although I missed playing a lot with my old hair, I’d prefer this because it’s easier to tame during those awful windy days. It doesn't show much here, since I just sort of woke up in this picture.

Fifteen facts:
01.   I love books. I breathe in the stories and wish that I could one day write sensational stories. It would be one of my greatest achievements if it were to happen. Recently, things are not good between me and my books, because I’ve been busy these past few days. Also, most books are cliché, and I miss the good old days where the creativity of the stories really come from capricious minds.
02.   ANIME. Yes, I spend most of my boring days during weekends watching anime. I think I have been an otaku since I was five. My cousins were the ones who introduced me to the anime world. And guess what? I welcomed it with open arms. XD 
03.   I love pizzas. They could make me fat, but who cares. Soul foods like pizzas provide me with vigor so different from other foods.  Potato foods. French fries would be one of them. I always love eating French fries, much more when I eat it with friends. GATB used to eat more than the average people do, back then. I hope I get the chance to eat fries with all of us again. 
04.   GATB and my cousin, Van Alens- these people are the siblings I never had. I want to live in London, so that I could live close with my cousin, or in Australia so that I could get closer to Ezzy.
05.   Brown. I love the color brown. I don’t know when I started liking it, but I love all shades of brown. I just realized one day, that most of my things are colored brown, and knew then and there that my instincts were pushing me in the direction of appreciating that particular color. 
06.   Tall people. I have a fetish for tall people. I mean, my friends are tall for their age (no offense to Fido. XD. He’s the exemption). I consider myself tall. 
07.   I killed kittens when I was a kid. Look, I have no angst against kittens, but I was selfish for their attention back then. I wanted them to come to me, but all they ever do is run. I imagine myself cuddling with those cute creatures, but they refused to come to me. Well, I was just a kid then, I had my own tantrums, and I really am SORRY to those poor souls. 
08.   I tend to have random outbursts. Gatb can attest to that. My college friends are not so immune to my random laughs, or to my random statements, but somehow they are already getting used to it. 
09.   For me, WEIRD is a compliment. I don’t understand why, but I’m happy to be called weird, no matter if it’s on the negative side, or positive. 
10.   Please don’t mind this post. It’s just blah blah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah  bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah  bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah bIah. 
11.   I have a crush on a gay person. Okay, this is the first time I ever let this out. GATB doesn’t know this yet. I’m not sure if I really like him, but for some reason I don’t want to see him sad or mad or insecure. Okay. Okay, that’s it. 
12.   I am still stuck on Genesis chapter 7. I haven’t moved from reading the Old Testament yet. Although, I’m happy that I’m done with the New Testament. I know that the Old Testament is more complicated than the New Testament. I also want to get back to my daily devotional. 
13.   I love my two step grandmothers, but I hate their impatience. I know that this is not their fault, but it’s just the consequence of old age. I love grandparents and old people in general. It just breaks my heart to see them alone. I really don’t know why. 
14.   I want to have a fish as a pet! I’ve been craving for one since I was a high school girl! 
15.   I want to remain patient with everything that’s been going on around me. I want to see the world with a poet’s eye. I want to keep loving humanity even against the bleak background. I love my family, friends and GOD.

1 comment:

Ze comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com