Friday, December 28, 2012

03- A picture of you and your friends

Hmm. I believe I don’t mind having lots of friends. I mean lots of true friends. Although, there are only a few friends I would call true, and fewer so that I could call real, I still value the meaning of friendship. It’s a bond different from family. Severing it could cause breakdown, so I try not to inconvenient them as much as possible.
                Let’s start from the friends I acquired during my elementary years. These people were the first people I called friends. We even had a name for our group: The French Club. I got separated from them during high school, which created a gap in our friendship. Nowadays, I have no contact with them, and only kept tabs with them through facebook. Although our friendship was short lived, and we are more on formal terms these days, I still remember the moments we had together, and the childhood I spent with them.


                Let’s go to the college friends I just recently met. Okay, not so recent, since I’ve been with these people for more than a year. They’re fun to be with, and don’t let the assumptions about our course get to them. At first glance, people might think that we’re rowdy, annoying and way over our heads, but if you get to know them for who they really are, I’m sure you’d like them.



                And now, tandadadan~
Meet GATB. Well, I’ve explained a lot about them on my first post. I love these girls, and I miss them all so terribly.  I haven’t seen some of them for a while, and I wish so bad to meet them again soon. They are what I call the in-between. I don’t call them bestfriends or sisters, because that seemed to put a limitation to what we could do together. Well, I love you guys, and I miss you all so bad.



Lastly, I would love to introduce my all-supporting cousin- Van Alens Cabana. She is my bestfriend/ sister/ cousin. I really love her. I miss her so much already. I haven’t seen her for months due to her migration to a different country. Things are really different now that I don’t have her around to hang out with.



3 comments:

Ze comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com