Sunday, December 2, 2012

Skyrim



                
Well, before I officially start the 30 posts challenge, I would like to give you an overview of what I do with my gadgets when I run out of ideas to fight off the tentacles of BOREDOM. I am actually not a techie girl, who craves for the attention of online friends or someone who is a gadget addict or … well, let’s live it at that. So, basically, this post is to tell the world that even if I quit playing Defense of the Ancient eons ago, I still have other sources of fun in the gaming world.

Elphis: This game is a director's cut from the popular children's fairy tale- Red Riding Hood. There is a scientist and time travelling device involved, and the main character gets to have an amazing hammer which serves as her weapon against cute monsters. Seriously, this anime has CUTE written all over it. I would rate this three over five.
Music Hero: I like playing this game because of its versatility. You can use your own playlist to start the game. It's like tap tap revolution minus some complicated downloading. I could have rated it a five, but it lags every once in a while which made it a four.


Slender Man: This game is originally a PC game, which is considered as one of the scariest PC games nowadays. It also has an android version, but the map is smaller, which leaves you little room to run around and avoid the Slender Man. Although you still have to collect eight pieces of paper, the original PC version is a thousand times better than the android version. Well, we can't really exxpect high quality and graphics with android games. I rated it three over five.

 Ancient Kingdom Defense: I really love this game! You don't have to do anything in particular with this game. You simply have to place warriors around the field to stop the monsters from reaching the castle gate. Your warriors don't even die. Although this sounds a little boring, since all you have to do, is strategize and defeat the monsters without basically running an adrenaline rush, I still love it immensely. I rate it five over five.

Fruit Ninja: I've been craving for this game since the day I got my android phone. The mechanics of the game is quite simple. You just need to slice all the fruit on your screen, and avoid the bombs that will end your game if you accidentally slice them. I rated it five over five.

              I shall introduce you first to the games in my android phone. Meet, Music Hero, Slender Man, Elphis, Fantasy Kingdom Defense and fruit Ninja. Say hi to the world my game friends! Well, so much for these cute but helpful games for entertainment. Let’s get to the real deal- SKYRIM.
                Personally, I could only give a few words concerning this game, because I haven’t finished playing it yet, and barely even finished one quest due to time management. I just started last night, but I saw the protocols, mechanics, graphics and quests when my friend Fido played it. Actually, I wasn’t expecting much from the game, since I never played RPG before, but the guy kept talking about it as if its second nature. He kept comparing it to Sword Art Online minus the nerve gear and the simulation. Don’t get your hopes high: THIS IS NOT SWORD ART ONLINE.



                Skyrim was first introduced to the gaming society and addicts almost a year ago. I just started getting interested with it recently. The game brings you to the world of Skyrim, where dragons, dragonborns, and a feuding empire catch you in the middle of a rebellion. You get to choose between joining the empire or supporting the rebel Stormcloaks. You’ll just have to fight your way out, and figure your calling as a dragonborn. I will not divulge any more details than this, because it will spoil the fun. See it for yourself by purchasing it at the nearest gaming shop.

P.S : I might not start the 30 post challenge yet, because I still have a few kewl ideas in my head. See you in my next post ! (I shall return to playing Skyrim, I’ll get back on you guys after a few days. Have a happy period! ^_^)
�b�7�=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ze comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com